Arlington Best Ball Championship
|Tierra Verde||June 26-27||7:30 AM Tee Times||Event is Full|
Tee Times and Results (if page does not populate, visit golfgenius.com and click the orange sign-in button in upper right corner. Enter code: JKUMAS in the top box).
Format: Two player best ball format (Four-Ball Stroke Play). Teams will be divided into equal flights (determined by the number of participating teams) after the first round. No team may improve their score more than 5, 6, and 7 shots (to be determined by draw after the start of play on Sunday) lower than that flight leader’s first round score. If they do, that team will be moved up to the applicable flight. There will be awards in each flight for low gross and low net. Each team member MUST have a verifiable handicap. If either or both team members do not have a verifiable handicap, they will only be able to compete for the gross award in their respective flight.
- $195.00 Per Person – Includes Green Fees and Cart Fees (Shared Cart), Range Fees, Tournament Gift, Awards, and Lunch following play on Saturday. Field size will be limited to 50 teams / 100 players.
- Entry deadline is Monday, June 21st @ 5:00 p.m. You may register by calling Tierra Verde Golf Club @ 817-478-8500, in person at the TVGC Golf Shop, and online at Arlingtongolf.com.
- Cancelation deadline is Monday, June 21st at 5:00 p.m. to receive full refund. All cancellations made after, Monday, June 21st at 5:00 p.m. will receive a partial refund to cover accrued expenses.
Rules: U.S.G.A. Rules will apply with the following notations:
- The One Ball Rule is NOT in effect.
- The 14-Club Rule is in effect.
- Team members will receive 85% of their handicaps. An additional 10% reduction will be applied to the Course Handicaps of the members of each side with a Course Handicap difference exceeding eight (8) strokes. (Per USGA recommendations) Handicaps will be verified by a recognized USGA handicap system. Final eligibility will be determined by the Arlington Golf professional staff.
Tees: All Men under the age of 62 will play from the Gold Tees. All Men age 62 or over will play from the Silver Tees. Women will play from the Burgundy Tees.
Starting Times: Starting times will be available by calling Tierra Verde Pro Shop after 12:00 pm on Friday, June 25th. Starting times will begin at 7:30 AM both days.
Short Course Challenges
|March 30||5:00 PM||Lake Arlington||Call (817) 451-6101|
|April 27||5:00 PM||Lake Arlington||Call (817) 451-6101|
|June 8 *New Date*||5:00 PM||Lake Arlington||Call (817) 451-6101|
|June 29||5:00 PM||Lake Arlington||Call (817) 451-6101|
|July 27||5:00 PM||Lake Arlington||Call (817) 451-6101|
|August 31||5:00 PM||Lake Arlington||Call (817) 451-6101|
|September 28||5:00 PM||Lake Arlington||Call (817) 451-6101|
Format: Two-Person Best Ball
Cost: $25.00/player per event
Click Here for more info on our Arlington Golf COVID-19 Response