JUNE 27-28, 2020
Online registration is full. Call (817) 478-8500 for entry info.
Two player best ball format (Four-Ball Stroke Play). Teams will be divided into equal flights (determined by the number of participating teams) after the first round. No team may improve their score more than 5, 6, and 7 shots (to be determined by draw after the start of play on Sunday) lower than that flight leader’s first round score. If they do, that team will be moved up to the applicable flight. There will be awards in each flight for low gross and low net. Each team member must have a verifiable handicap. If either or both team members do not have a verifiable handicap, they will only be able to compete for the gross award in their respective flight.
$180.00 Per Person – Includes Green Fees and Cart Fees, Range fees, Tournament gift, Awards, and lunch following play on Saturday. Entry deadline is Monday, June 22nd @ 5:00 p.m. You may register by calling Tierra Verde Golf Club @ 817-478-8500 or at the TVGC Golf Shop.
(Field Size is limited to 36 teams due to current Covid-19 Measures in Place)
U.S.G.A. Rules will apply with the following notations:
· The One Ball Rule is NOT in effect.
· The 14-Club Rule is in effect.
· Team members will receive 90% of their handicaps. An additional 10% reduction will be applied to the Course Handicaps of the members of each side with a Course Handicap difference exceeding eight strokes. (Per USGA recommendations) Handicaps will be verified by a recognized USGA handicap system. Final eligibility will be determined by the Arlington golf professional staff.
· All Men under the age of 62 will play from the Gold Tees.
· All Men age 62 or over will play from the Silver Tees.
· Women will play from the Burgundy Tees.
Starting times will be available by calling Tierra Verde Pro Shop after 12:00 pm on Friday, June 26th. Starting times will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday and 7:00 a.m. on Sunday.