Arlington Golf wants to remind you that your safety remains our top priority. We have been following the guidelines and procedures outlined by the CDC, WHO and regulatory agencies, in addition to taking extra steps to provide a safe environment for all patrons and staff.
UPDATED Policies and Safety Measures - effective March 26, 2020
- All bunker rakes, ball washers, and water coolers on course have been removed
- On course restrooms are closed
- Please do not touch or use the flagstick during play. Hole inserts are being used to assist.
- Driving range baskets are being disinfected between each use.
- Golf carts are being thoroughly sanitized before rental.
- No individuals are allowed in the golf shop without staff permission.
- Temporary check-in station to allow for Social Distancing - 6-Foot Rule.
- Walking encouraged when possible - Push/Pull carts are temporarily allowed.
- Individual carts are mandatory - NO RIDERS
- No groups larger than 4 players.
- Facilities have added additional sanitation stations
- No large gatherings or shotgun start events
Ventana Grille, located at Tierra Verde Golf Club, has closed its dining room and bar to comply with the City of Arlington's modified coronavirus disaster declaration. The restaurant will offer a limited menu for to-go orders, which can be placed by calling (817) 548-5047 or at the golfer's window adjacent to the 10th tee. See links below for our to-go menu as well as some prepared family meal options (starting Thursday, March 26) that can be cooked at home.
As circumstances continue to evolve, we will work to provide timely and up-to-date information based on the most current guidance from our local, state and federal health authorities.
We’d like to extend thanks to our patrons as we continue to navigate through the rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19.