Arlington Golf wants to remind you that your safety remains our top priority. We have been following the guidelines and procedures outlined by the CDC, WHO and regulatory agencies, in addition to taking extra steps to provide a safe environment for all patrons and staff.
EFFECTIVE Monday, June 15, 2020 Arlington Golf will administer two (2) carts per foursome.
UPDATED Policies and Safety Measures - (Updated 6/22/2020)
- All bunker rakes, ball washers, and water coolers on course have been removed
- Please do not touch or use the flagstick during play. Hole inserts are being used to assist.
- Driving range baskets are being disinfected between each use.
- Golf carts are being thoroughly sanitized before rental including Visage GPS Screens.
- Please do not apply any product on the GPS untis, as damage may occur.
- Limited access in Golf Shops w/ Check-in station to allow for Social Distancing - 6-Foot Rule.
- Push/Pull carts are temporarily allowed at Tierra Verde Golf Club
- No groups larger than 4 players.
- Facilities have added additional sanitation stations
- No large gatherings or shotgun start events without COA Tournament Administration protocols being met.
Ventana Grille - Inside dining service has resumed at Ventana Grille under our social distancing/COVID-19 precautionary measures. Our open-air patio remains open as well. We will also continue curbside pickup and our express window for those who want to enjoy a contactless casual dining experience. Please call (817) 548-5047 for more info.
As circumstances continue to evolve, we will work to provide timely and up-to-date information based on the most current guidance from our local, state and federal health authorities.
We’d like to extend thanks to our patrons as we continue to navigate through the rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19.